- FriOct20 Girls Volleyball Big Red Friday vs Lick-Wilmerding 5:45 PM to 7:45 PMUHS Gym
- FriOct20 9th Grade Cluster Potlucks 6:00 PM to 7:15 PMM-202, Library, Student Center, U101/102
- FriOct20 The Fall Play: Measure for Measure 7:30 PM to 10:30 PMUHS Theater, M-202, M-114, M-115
- SatOct21 The Fall Play: Measure for Measure 7:30 PM to 10:30 PMUHS Theater, M-202, M-114, M-115
- TueOct24 Parent Coffee: Article Discussion 8:45 AM to 10:00 AMJSL
- FriNov03 Jackson Street Gallery Art Opening 5:00 PM to 7:00 PMJackson Street Gallery & Lounge
All are welcome to the opening reception of our next exhibition on November 3, from 5:00-7:00 P.M. Anthony Carmona '05 is a visual artist based in San Francisco. He received his B.A. in Fine Art from the University of California, Los Angeles. Jackson Street Gallery exhibitions are curated by a curatorial committee composed of UHS fine art instructors.
Buy your tickets now for the UHS student production of Shakespeare's Measure for Measure, directed by UHS drama instructor Susannah Martin. Set on the mythical modern-day college campus of Vienna University.
UHS Art Instructor Kristin Landowski will be showing her ceramic work in the Jackson Street Gallery from September 22–October 27, with an artist's reception on Friday, September 22, from 5:00–7:00 p.m.
Thanks to everyone who turned out last weekend to help us celebrate the opening of University's brand-new Paul Goode Field Athletic Complex in the Presidio!
University High School English Instructor Stan Lau was recently quoted for a piece in the El Paso Herald-Post on a two-week summer institute, held at The University of Texas at El Paso titled, "Tales from the Chihuahuan Desert: Borderlands Narratives about Identity and Binationalism."
Congratulations are in order for the four UHS fencers who recently attended the USA Fencing's 2017 National Championships, held recently in Salt Lake City.
University High School is thrilled to announce that Julayne (Austin) Virgil '94 has joined the UHS Board as an ex-officio trustee representing the alumni community; she will also serve as president of our Alumni Association.
This weekend (May 5 & 6), we will be thrilled to welcome back the awesome San Francisco University High School alumni community for our annual Reunion weekend!